I’ve been mentioning my e-mail list on and off since I started this blog. Next week I will send my very first e-mail to those who opt into my e-mail list. I said next Friday, but it may be next weekend. My life away from away from blogging has been chaotic the last few weeks. Today has been no exception. Thank you all for your patience and understanding. I truly appreciate it.
I’m so excited to get started e-mailing! What do you need to know? 1) It’s FREE. 2) I won’t spam you. It will be one e-mail a week unless otherwise stated or I have something VERY important to share. I won’t share your e-mail. Each e-mail is exclusive content just for my e-mail subscribers. Next week it will be a list of my favorite books broken down by genre. Sometimes, it will be:
- An exclusive blog post like next week’s book list
- Updates about how my course creation process is going and how you can learn political science wherever you are from me. For those who don’t know: that is what my multiple degrees are in.
- Exclusive album reviews written by me
- Exclusive book reviews written by me
- Details about specific things that inspire me that I haven’t mentioned in a regular blog post
This list is no way exhaustive. This is just a list to get you all as excited as I am about my e-mail list!
If you want to sign up, here is the link:
I always tell y’all we’re just getting started. That’s true. I’m excited about what’s coming. I hope you are too.