I’ve gotten a lot of questions about my blog and my condition recently. I’m going to take them each one by one.
- Who writes your blog posts? I do. I would NEVER trust anyone else to tell my story.
- Do you have a company that does your social media posts for you? No, I post everything myself on each social media platform.
- Do you have a company that edits your videos for you? No, again. I edit my videos if need be with the editor that is on my iPhone
- Do you have a photo editor? No, just the one that comes with my iPhone like my videos.
- Where do you get your ideas for your blog posts? My blog is about my life and journey with my condition. My blog posts and ideas for my blog posts are directly out of my life.
- Why did you choose to blog about your condition? Well, there are only a two subjects I know well enough for a niche. 1) American politics and several subfields of American Politics. 2) My experience with CP. I wanted to create a blog where everybody is welcome. An uplifting positive community that I wish I’d had. A community based on inclusion. The choice was very clear when approaching it from that vantage point.
I hope that answers some of the most frequent questions about my blog…for now. Feel free to ask more, y’all.