With Hanukkah under way and Christmas celebrations two days away: I want to share my hopes for all of us in this season:
1. can all slow down just for a few days
2. all are surrounded by people we love and care about
3. remember the season is about much more than stuff
4. create memories to cherish forever
5. remember a new decade and year is just around the corner. If you desperately need a fresh start: we get one in just a few days.
6. forgive others and ourselves
7. remember love, tolerance, and inclusion triumph over hate, fear, and exclusion…always
I feel blessed to get to create a community with all of you. Thank you for coming on this journey with me from the bottom of my extremely grateful heart. We’re just getting started, y’all.