This is a very special blog post. I hope you’ll indulge me. Today this blog’s social media accounts combined hit a big milestone. Over 2,000 people follow this blog through various social media accounts. I honestly feel like crying happy tears. This is the kind of milestone I could only dream about when I started this blog in September 2019. I have some people I need to say thank you to in order to mark this milestone.
- God: this whole journey is really an exercise in stepping out on faith. This journey and my life is yours. Thank you for allowing me to tell my story and help others.
- Dad: you encouraged me to start this blog. Without your push I wouldn’t be here. I love you. Thanks for everything!
- My chosen brother/journey partner: where would I be without you? I don’t ever want to find out, and the cool part is I never have to. You told me a long time ago I should write my story down. You kept pushing back despite my very real fear. You saw what I couldn’t. Thank you for all of it, every day. I love you, brother. I’m proud of you, too…always have been/always will be. This is your milestone, too.
- The rest of my chosen family: each of you loves me when you don’t have to. Every one of you are my insides and make me brave. I wouldn’t be here without you cheering me on. I love each of you so very much.
- Everybody else who loves me: I am so loved & feel the love/support every day. Thank you to each of you. I love you all. If I listed everybody this blog post would be much too long.
- I have two very special friends on Twitter I wouldn’t be at this milestone without. Cam and Chloe: your support of me and this blog means so much to me. Thank you both so very much! If you are on Twitter go follow @gainsarianafans and @1DGAINS. You’ll be glad you did.
- Last , but never least: thank YOU to all of you who read and follow my blog. I literally wouldn’t be anywhere without every one of you. You are helping me build the community I saw in my head when I started this blog. Thank you will NEVER be enough, but I mean it sincerely. We’re just getting started!