2021 was a rough year for me. Some of it I documented here. A lot I didn’t. It was rough for all of us. I want 2022 to be joyous for us all. We need it. If you lost love ones know that I share your grief and you are not alone. I want this blog to be a place where you are: seen, heard, loved, and valued simply as you are.
I don’t make resolutions anymore because I always break them. I call them challenges or goals instead. I’m calling them goals again this year. Here they are in no particular order:
- Exercise regularly
- Eat as healthy as possible
- Drink plenty of water
- Be present every day
- Find stuff to be grateful for daily
- Tell the people I love that I do often
- Not be so hard on myself
- Keep learning
- Continue to be brave and honest with all of you
- Keep having a positive mindset as much as possible
Now it’s your turn. What are your goals for 2022?