I’ve had a really emotional and tough week. I’m emotional by nature. And easy crier is what I am. Being positive for all of you is important but sometimes it’s difficult. So for this blog post I decided to let you see what it looks like when I have a bad week at least a little. This week crying felt like a needed release. This is proof for those of you who think I have it all together all the time that I don’t.
More than that however, I want to talk to you all about how to overcome hard weeks because we all have them. Life is difficult for everybody not just for me with CP. Learning how to overcome hard weeks is this something necessary.
How do we overcome hard weeks? Here are some of my suggestions below. They are in no particular order. I hope they help the next time you have a difficult week or day.
1. Journaling to get out feelings
3. Talking to someone who loves you
4. Doing something you love that is fun to take your mind off your troubles at least for a little while
5. Getting outside when the weathers nice and soaking up some sunshine
6. If you have a pet cuddling or playing with them helps
7. Listening to music
8. Helping someone else who’s hurting every chance you get